₹16.00 – ₹32.00
- Sooji and rawa are ingredients commonly used in Indian-inspired. It is passed through a fine mesh until the flour and semolina are separated
- It has high protein content and is low in fat
- Including semolina flour in your diet can provide you with many health benefits because of its rich nutrient content
- Semolina flour contains carbohydrates, which are important for the production of energy in your body
- Due to its richness in essential vitamins, minerals and other nutrients, semolina flour can boost many body functions
Sooji atta is a very versatile flour and one of the most used and popular flour in India. It is extracted from semolina after a hard process of fine mesh.
The flour is a protein-packed ingredient that can be seamlessly incorporated in your diet. Moreover, it also contains various other nutrients and minerals.