Grihasti Panch Photan-100gm_50gm
₹10.00 – ₹16.00
- Panch phoron or Bengali five spices is a colourful blend of flavourful seeds. It includes fennel, black mustard, kalonji, methi, and jeera seeds
- Ingredients are added in equal proportions. This pouch has 100gm
- Panch ph or on is usually fried in oiler ghee before adding anything else while making Indian dishes
- Store spices away from heat and light. It also aids in detoxification of the body
- A spice blend mostly used in the eastern part of India
Paach phoron, literally five spice, contains fenugreek, black mustard, nigella, cumin and fennel seeds, in the same quantities each. Each of these aromatics is strong enough to hold its own, yet eager to work with others. This gives this blend an interesting piquancy that is almost instantly identifiable.
While this can easily be made at home, keep a packet of our Five Spice Mix handy if you want the surety of premium quality and perfect proportion.