- Excellent source of vital nutrients.
- Misri (candy sugar or rock sugar) is made from the solution of sugarcane (ganna) and the sap of Palmyra palm tree (Taad ka ped). It is made by pouring the solution of sugarcane into drums where threads are already placed and the solution is allowed to dry around the threads. Crystals were grown as a result of cooling supersaturated sugar solutions.
- Mishri dana is a part of our culture fasting and feasting rituals
- Come’s in Stand-Up Zipper Pouches.
- Being Marwari : Khao Piyo Aish Karo